MSH recognizes employees for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service. Helen Watkins was recognized for 30 years of service. A resident of Morton, Watkins is the office manager in the information Management Department.
Rena Rideout was honored for 25 years’ service. A Columbia native, she serves as a social work supervisor, and holds a bachelor’s degree in social work from Jackson State University and a master’s degree in social work from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dana Byrd celebrated her 20th year at the hospital. She is a resident of Brandon.
Angela Huff of Brandon was also recognized for providing 20 years of service. Huff, a Morton native, is a pharmacy tech.
Other workers honored for 20-year service are Peggie Horton and Limmie Stingley.
Employees marking their 10th anniversary include Elaine Canterbury, Joseph Dickerson and Robert Dixon.
Robert Lindsey was honored for his five years of service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions