MSH recognizes employees for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with July anniversary dates for their years of service. Helen Watkins was recognized for 30 years of service. A resident of Morton, Watkins is the office manager in the information Management Department.
Rena Rideout was honored for 25 years’ service. A Columbia native, she serves as a social work supervisor, and holds a bachelor’s degree in social work from Jackson State University and a master’s degree in social work from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dana Byrd celebrated her 20th year at the hospital. She is a resident of Brandon.
Angela Huff of Brandon was also recognized for providing 20 years of service. Huff, a Morton native, is a pharmacy tech.
Other workers honored for 20-year service are Peggie Horton and Limmie Stingley.
Employees marking their 10th anniversary include Elaine Canterbury, Joseph Dickerson and Robert Dixon.
Robert Lindsey was honored for his five years of service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation