MTA promotes two, hires one
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the promotions of two current employees and the hiring of a new staff member. Tonya Klauser of Madison has been promoted to CFO. Klauser served as budgets and contracts manager for the Institute for Technology Development and as an assistant vice president for Trustmark National Bank. She is a certified public accountant with a master’s degree in public accountancy from Mississippi State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration in accounting from Delta State University.
Latasha Bibb of Ridgeland has been promoted to entrepreneurial development manager. Bibb works with MTA’s clients to usher their ventures along the path to commercialization. She previously served as a business analyst with responsibilities in entrepreneurial development and the commercialization of biomass and renewable energy projects. Bibb has an MBA from Jackson State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
Natalie Boudreaux of Flowood has been hired as an entrepreneurial development Intern in MTA’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Natalie earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Millsaps College and is currently pursuing an MBA in the Millsaps College Else School of Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’