MTA promotes two, hires one
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the promotions of two current employees and the hiring of a new staff member. Tonya Klauser of Madison has been promoted to CFO. Klauser served as budgets and contracts manager for the Institute for Technology Development and as an assistant vice president for Trustmark National Bank. She is a certified public accountant with a master’s degree in public accountancy from Mississippi State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration in accounting from Delta State University.
Latasha Bibb of Ridgeland has been promoted to entrepreneurial development manager. Bibb works with MTA’s clients to usher their ventures along the path to commercialization. She previously served as a business analyst with responsibilities in entrepreneurial development and the commercialization of biomass and renewable energy projects. Bibb has an MBA from Jackson State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
Natalie Boudreaux of Flowood has been hired as an entrepreneurial development Intern in MTA’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Natalie earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Millsaps College and is currently pursuing an MBA in the Millsaps College Else School of Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)