MTA promotes two, hires one
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced the promotions of two current employees and the hiring of a new staff member. Tonya Klauser of Madison has been promoted to CFO. Klauser served as budgets and contracts manager for the Institute for Technology Development and as an assistant vice president for Trustmark National Bank. She is a certified public accountant with a master’s degree in public accountancy from Mississippi State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration in accounting from Delta State University.
Latasha Bibb of Ridgeland has been promoted to entrepreneurial development manager. Bibb works with MTA’s clients to usher their ventures along the path to commercialization. She previously served as a business analyst with responsibilities in entrepreneurial development and the commercialization of biomass and renewable energy projects. Bibb has an MBA from Jackson State University and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College.
Natalie Boudreaux of Flowood has been hired as an entrepreneurial development Intern in MTA’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Natalie earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Millsaps College and is currently pursuing an MBA in the Millsaps College Else School of Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi