New board members elected at Southern AgCredit
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Stockholders of Southern AgCredit recently elected Larry Killebrew of Lexington to represent the Delta region on the co-op’s board of directors.
Stockholders also re-elected Kevin Rhodes of Pelahatchie and Allen Eubanks of Lucedale to the board.
Other board members include chairman Brad Bean of Liberty, vice chairman Jack Winstead of Lawrence, Jimmie Dick Carter of Rolling Fork, Emery Skelton of Winterville, Linda Staniszewski of Hattiesburg and Glen Herrin of Purvis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge