New board members elected at Southern AgCredit
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Stockholders of Southern AgCredit recently elected Larry Killebrew of Lexington to represent the Delta region on the co-op’s board of directors.
Stockholders also re-elected Kevin Rhodes of Pelahatchie and Allen Eubanks of Lucedale to the board.
Other board members include chairman Brad Bean of Liberty, vice chairman Jack Winstead of Lawrence, Jimmie Dick Carter of Rolling Fork, Emery Skelton of Winterville, Linda Staniszewski of Hattiesburg and Glen Herrin of Purvis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete