New board members elected at Southern AgCredit
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Stockholders of Southern AgCredit recently elected Larry Killebrew of Lexington to represent the Delta region on the co-op’s board of directors.
Stockholders also re-elected Kevin Rhodes of Pelahatchie and Allen Eubanks of Lucedale to the board.
Other board members include chairman Brad Bean of Liberty, vice chairman Jack Winstead of Lawrence, Jimmie Dick Carter of Rolling Fork, Emery Skelton of Winterville, Linda Staniszewski of Hattiesburg and Glen Herrin of Purvis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports