New board members elected at Southern AgCredit
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Stockholders of Southern AgCredit recently elected Larry Killebrew of Lexington to represent the Delta region on the co-op’s board of directors.
Stockholders also re-elected Kevin Rhodes of Pelahatchie and Allen Eubanks of Lucedale to the board.
Other board members include chairman Brad Bean of Liberty, vice chairman Jack Winstead of Lawrence, Jimmie Dick Carter of Rolling Fork, Emery Skelton of Winterville, Linda Staniszewski of Hattiesburg and Glen Herrin of Purvis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip