New board members elected at Southern AgCredit
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Stockholders of Southern AgCredit recently elected Larry Killebrew of Lexington to represent the Delta region on the co-op’s board of directors.
Stockholders also re-elected Kevin Rhodes of Pelahatchie and Allen Eubanks of Lucedale to the board.
Other board members include chairman Brad Bean of Liberty, vice chairman Jack Winstead of Lawrence, Jimmie Dick Carter of Rolling Fork, Emery Skelton of Winterville, Linda Staniszewski of Hattiesburg and Glen Herrin of Purvis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation