Promotions awarded at Commercial Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Commercial Bank president and CEO Michael Dudley recently announced that the board of directors has promoted four staff members. Dudley said that all four have become officers of the bank in their promotions.
John Heim, who joined Commercial Bank in Dec. 2006, has been named a loan officer, indirect lending. Prior to his promotion, Heim served as a loan officer trainee.
Will Moseley has been named credit administration officer, after having served as financial consultant with Investment Professionals Inc., a brokerage firm which had shared an affiliation with Commercial Bank. Moseley joined the bank in 2009.
Meredith Jones, who has been serving as marketing director, will continue her responsibilities in that area while also serving as security officer. Jones joined the bank in Sept. 2008.
Shea Stearns has been made an officer of the bank and will continue her duties as internal auditor. Stearns joined the bank in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP