Promotions awarded at Commercial Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Commercial Bank president and CEO Michael Dudley recently announced that the board of directors has promoted four staff members. Dudley said that all four have become officers of the bank in their promotions.
John Heim, who joined Commercial Bank in Dec. 2006, has been named a loan officer, indirect lending. Prior to his promotion, Heim served as a loan officer trainee.
Will Moseley has been named credit administration officer, after having served as financial consultant with Investment Professionals Inc., a brokerage firm which had shared an affiliation with Commercial Bank. Moseley joined the bank in 2009.
Meredith Jones, who has been serving as marketing director, will continue her responsibilities in that area while also serving as security officer. Jones joined the bank in Sept. 2008.
Shea Stearns has been made an officer of the bank and will continue her duties as internal auditor. Stearns joined the bank in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act