Promotions awarded at Commercial Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Commercial Bank president and CEO Michael Dudley recently announced that the board of directors has promoted four staff members. Dudley said that all four have become officers of the bank in their promotions.
John Heim, who joined Commercial Bank in Dec. 2006, has been named a loan officer, indirect lending. Prior to his promotion, Heim served as a loan officer trainee.
Will Moseley has been named credit administration officer, after having served as financial consultant with Investment Professionals Inc., a brokerage firm which had shared an affiliation with Commercial Bank. Moseley joined the bank in 2009.
Meredith Jones, who has been serving as marketing director, will continue her responsibilities in that area while also serving as security officer. Jones joined the bank in Sept. 2008.
Shea Stearns has been made an officer of the bank and will continue her duties as internal auditor. Stearns joined the bank in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill