Promotions awarded at Commercial Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Commercial Bank president and CEO Michael Dudley recently announced that the board of directors has promoted four staff members. Dudley said that all four have become officers of the bank in their promotions.
John Heim, who joined Commercial Bank in Dec. 2006, has been named a loan officer, indirect lending. Prior to his promotion, Heim served as a loan officer trainee.
Will Moseley has been named credit administration officer, after having served as financial consultant with Investment Professionals Inc., a brokerage firm which had shared an affiliation with Commercial Bank. Moseley joined the bank in 2009.
Meredith Jones, who has been serving as marketing director, will continue her responsibilities in that area while also serving as security officer. Jones joined the bank in Sept. 2008.
Shea Stearns has been made an officer of the bank and will continue her duties as internal auditor. Stearns joined the bank in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route