GranthamPoole named Intuit Solution Provider
RIDGELAND — GranthamPoole CPAs has been selected as an Intuit Solution Provider by Intuit Inc., the maker of QuickBooks.
GranthamPoole offers a full range of value-added consulting services for Intuit business and financial management solutions. The Intuit Solution Provider Program will enable GranthamPoole to better serve local small and mid-market businesses through the sale, implementation and service of Intuit solutions.
GranthamPoole will focus on offering services for Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solution.
“Intuit is individually selecting the members of its Solution Provider program, choosing firms who we believe will best serve the needs of small and mid-market customers,” said BJ Schaknowski, Intuit’s director of the Intuit Solution Provider Channel. “We are very excited to have GranthamPoole as an Intuit Solution Provider supporting customers in their area.
“With more than 15 years of helping businesses manage their finances, Intuit is a name business owners already know and trust,” said John McCallum, a partner at GranthamPoole and manager of the firm’s Intuit Solution Provider program. “Along with quality products that we can count on, the Intuit Solution Provider program offers an extensive range of business solutions that will help us better serve our existing and future clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval