GranthamPoole named Intuit Solution Provider
RIDGELAND — GranthamPoole CPAs has been selected as an Intuit Solution Provider by Intuit Inc., the maker of QuickBooks.
GranthamPoole offers a full range of value-added consulting services for Intuit business and financial management solutions. The Intuit Solution Provider Program will enable GranthamPoole to better serve local small and mid-market businesses through the sale, implementation and service of Intuit solutions.
GranthamPoole will focus on offering services for Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solution.
“Intuit is individually selecting the members of its Solution Provider program, choosing firms who we believe will best serve the needs of small and mid-market customers,” said BJ Schaknowski, Intuit’s director of the Intuit Solution Provider Channel. “We are very excited to have GranthamPoole as an Intuit Solution Provider supporting customers in their area.
“With more than 15 years of helping businesses manage their finances, Intuit is a name business owners already know and trust,” said John McCallum, a partner at GranthamPoole and manager of the firm’s Intuit Solution Provider program. “Along with quality products that we can count on, the Intuit Solution Provider program offers an extensive range of business solutions that will help us better serve our existing and future clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency