GranthamPoole named Intuit Solution Provider
RIDGELAND — GranthamPoole CPAs has been selected as an Intuit Solution Provider by Intuit Inc., the maker of QuickBooks.
GranthamPoole offers a full range of value-added consulting services for Intuit business and financial management solutions. The Intuit Solution Provider Program will enable GranthamPoole to better serve local small and mid-market businesses through the sale, implementation and service of Intuit solutions.
GranthamPoole will focus on offering services for Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solution.
“Intuit is individually selecting the members of its Solution Provider program, choosing firms who we believe will best serve the needs of small and mid-market customers,” said BJ Schaknowski, Intuit’s director of the Intuit Solution Provider Channel. “We are very excited to have GranthamPoole as an Intuit Solution Provider supporting customers in their area.
“With more than 15 years of helping businesses manage their finances, Intuit is a name business owners already know and trust,” said John McCallum, a partner at GranthamPoole and manager of the firm’s Intuit Solution Provider program. “Along with quality products that we can count on, the Intuit Solution Provider program offers an extensive range of business solutions that will help us better serve our existing and future clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case