Baker Donelson recognized again for diversity
JACKSON — For the sixth consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named among the “Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity” by MultiCultural Law, a magazine focused on diversity in the legal profession.
The firm also received its third consecutive ranking on MultiCultural Law’s list of “Top 100 Law Firms for Women.”
“Baker Donelson and the legal profession as a whole have made progress in the area of diversity, but our goal is to continually ask how we can better achieve more meaningful, measurable and lasting results,” said Ben Adams, chairman and chief executive officer of Baker Donelson. “Our consistent recognition by MultiCultural Law is evidence of the success that approach has yielded in improved inclusion of diverse legal talent on our team.”
The latest development in the firm’s Diversity Initiative is the creation of its Advisory Board for Minority Associates.
“Retention of diverse attorneys has been at the forefront of the Firm’s Diversity initiatives,” said Mark A. Baugh, chair of Baker Donelson’s Diversity Committee. “This Advisory Board was created specifically to focus on identifying and implementing steps to enhance our retention of minorities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers