Le Bonheur gets nod for new hospital
OLIVE BRANCH — The state Department of Health has approved Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s request to build a 100-bed hospital in Olive Branch.
The approval by state health officer Dr. Mary Currier and the state Board of Health was announced yesterday.
Memphis-based Methodist Le Bonheur plans a $137-million hospital in Olive Branch on 20 acres off U.S. Highway 78.
Memphis-based Baptist Memorial Healthcare, which operates Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven, and Alliance Healthcare System Inc. of Holly Springs had opposed the Methodist request in the past but did not this time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur