Le Bonheur gets nod for new hospital
OLIVE BRANCH — The state Department of Health has approved Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s request to build a 100-bed hospital in Olive Branch.
The approval by state health officer Dr. Mary Currier and the state Board of Health was announced yesterday.
Memphis-based Methodist Le Bonheur plans a $137-million hospital in Olive Branch on 20 acres off U.S. Highway 78.
Memphis-based Baptist Memorial Healthcare, which operates Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto in Southaven, and Alliance Healthcare System Inc. of Holly Springs had opposed the Methodist request in the past but did not this time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job