Cheng joins Memorial medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Memorial welcomes Mei-Chang “Mike”Cheng, M.D., in the practice of radiation oncology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Cheng attended undergraduate school at Rutgers University and graduate school at Columbia University. He earned his medical doctorate from St. George’s University in Grenada, British West Indies. He completed his general surgery residency at Maimonides Medical Center and his radiation oncology residency at New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Cheng is board certified in radiation oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office