Cheng joins Memorial medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Memorial welcomes Mei-Chang “Mike”Cheng, M.D., in the practice of radiation oncology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Cheng attended undergraduate school at Rutgers University and graduate school at Columbia University. He earned his medical doctorate from St. George’s University in Grenada, British West Indies. He completed his general surgery residency at Maimonides Medical Center and his radiation oncology residency at New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Cheng is board certified in radiation oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'