Cheng joins Memorial medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Memorial welcomes Mei-Chang “Mike”Cheng, M.D., in the practice of radiation oncology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Cheng attended undergraduate school at Rutgers University and graduate school at Columbia University. He earned his medical doctorate from St. George’s University in Grenada, British West Indies. He completed his general surgery residency at Maimonides Medical Center and his radiation oncology residency at New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Cheng is board certified in radiation oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast