Cheng joins Memorial medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Memorial welcomes Mei-Chang “Mike”Cheng, M.D., in the practice of radiation oncology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Cheng attended undergraduate school at Rutgers University and graduate school at Columbia University. He earned his medical doctorate from St. George’s University in Grenada, British West Indies. He completed his general surgery residency at Maimonides Medical Center and his radiation oncology residency at New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Cheng is board certified in radiation oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years