Cheng joins Memorial medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Memorial welcomes Mei-Chang “Mike”Cheng, M.D., in the practice of radiation oncology at Memorial Physician Clinics in Gulfport. Cheng attended undergraduate school at Rutgers University and graduate school at Columbia University. He earned his medical doctorate from St. George’s University in Grenada, British West Indies. He completed his general surgery residency at Maimonides Medical Center and his radiation oncology residency at New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Cheng is board certified in radiation oncology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal