Frazier joins Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County
Jeff Frazier has joined Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County as senior lender. Frazier joins Southern with 29 years of banking experience, most recently serving in several executive positions at Community Bank, North Mississippi.
Frazier previously held several top-level positions at Trustmark National Bank in DeSoto County and Jackson, and also served as a bank examiner for the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi