Frazier joins Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County
Jeff Frazier has joined Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County as senior lender. Frazier joins Southern with 29 years of banking experience, most recently serving in several executive positions at Community Bank, North Mississippi.
Frazier previously held several top-level positions at Trustmark National Bank in DeSoto County and Jackson, and also served as a bank examiner for the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval