Frazier joins Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County
Jeff Frazier has joined Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County as senior lender. Frazier joins Southern with 29 years of banking experience, most recently serving in several executive positions at Community Bank, North Mississippi.
Frazier previously held several top-level positions at Trustmark National Bank in DeSoto County and Jackson, and also served as a bank examiner for the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill