Frazier joins Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County
Jeff Frazier has joined Southern Bancorp-DeSoto County as senior lender. Frazier joins Southern with 29 years of banking experience, most recently serving in several executive positions at Community Bank, North Mississippi.
Frazier previously held several top-level positions at Trustmark National Bank in DeSoto County and Jackson, and also served as a bank examiner for the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate