IIAM names new leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 112th Annual Convention in Destin, Florida, in June: Ray Collins, CIC, of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany as chairman; Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman-elect; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Collins named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2010-2011: Chris Boone of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Oliver Hitt of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Collins; Kyle Chandler III of Galloway Chandler McKinney in West Point; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; and, Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson.
The following agents were also elected at the 112th Annual Convention to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; Pam Wilson of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Pascagoula; Roger Easley of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Sumner; and, Tiffany Greer of Humphreys County Insurance Agency in Belzoni.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL