IIAM names new leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 112th Annual Convention in Destin, Florida, in June: Ray Collins, CIC, of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany as chairman; Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman-elect; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Collins named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2010-2011: Chris Boone of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Oliver Hitt of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Collins; Kyle Chandler III of Galloway Chandler McKinney in West Point; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; and, Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson.
The following agents were also elected at the 112th Annual Convention to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; Pam Wilson of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Pascagoula; Roger Easley of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Sumner; and, Tiffany Greer of Humphreys County Insurance Agency in Belzoni.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House