IIAM names new leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi announces the installation of the following officers at the association’s 112th Annual Convention in Destin, Florida, in June: Ray Collins, CIC, of Collins Insurance Agency in New Albany as chairman; Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs as chairman-elect; Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert, CIC, AAI of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Collins named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2010-2011: Chris Boone of BancorpSouth Insurance Services in Jackson; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Oliver Hitt of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Collins; Kyle Chandler III of Galloway Chandler McKinney in West Point; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; and, Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson.
The following agents were also elected at the 112th Annual Convention to serve a three-year term on the board of directors: John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; Pam Wilson of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Pascagoula; Roger Easley of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Sumner; and, Tiffany Greer of Humphreys County Insurance Agency in Belzoni.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62