List honored for dedication
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Regions Financial Corporation announced that Vicky List, branch administration assistant at Regions Bank in Jackson, is the July recipient of the Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top award given at Regions to associates for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
List was recognized for her outstanding commitment to customer service. She is also noted as being an exceptional leader at Regions and in the community.
List holds a bachelor of arts degree from Jackson State University. The 24-year banking veteran is actively involved in the community through a variety of organizations, including United Way, Habitat for Humanity, the Mississippi Animal Rescue League and the Central Mississippi chapter of the American Red Cross.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “List honored for dedication”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force