List honored for dedication
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Regions Financial Corporation announced that Vicky List, branch administration assistant at Regions Bank in Jackson, is the July recipient of the Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top award given at Regions to associates for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
List was recognized for her outstanding commitment to customer service. She is also noted as being an exceptional leader at Regions and in the community.
List holds a bachelor of arts degree from Jackson State University. The 24-year banking veteran is actively involved in the community through a variety of organizations, including United Way, Habitat for Humanity, the Mississippi Animal Rescue League and the Central Mississippi chapter of the American Red Cross.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “List honored for dedication”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'