List honored for dedication
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Regions Financial Corporation announced that Vicky List, branch administration assistant at Regions Bank in Jackson, is the July recipient of the Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top award given at Regions to associates for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
List was recognized for her outstanding commitment to customer service. She is also noted as being an exceptional leader at Regions and in the community.
List holds a bachelor of arts degree from Jackson State University. The 24-year banking veteran is actively involved in the community through a variety of organizations, including United Way, Habitat for Humanity, the Mississippi Animal Rescue League and the Central Mississippi chapter of the American Red Cross.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “List honored for dedication”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter