List honored for dedication
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Regions Financial Corporation announced that Vicky List, branch administration assistant at Regions Bank in Jackson, is the July recipient of the Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top award given at Regions to associates for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
List was recognized for her outstanding commitment to customer service. She is also noted as being an exceptional leader at Regions and in the community.
List holds a bachelor of arts degree from Jackson State University. The 24-year banking veteran is actively involved in the community through a variety of organizations, including United Way, Habitat for Humanity, the Mississippi Animal Rescue League and the Central Mississippi chapter of the American Red Cross.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “List honored for dedication”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge