MBJ making a mountain out of a molehill
If reference to your stories about MDOT chief Butch Brown, who was recently arrested for public drunk at a casino in Biloxi, why should someone be arrested for simply falling asleep?
Why would it be in the best interest of a casino to want someone arrested for simply falling asleep?
And, by the way, in case you’re not aware, your average security guard (rent-a-cop) usually over-reacts to most situations, and this is usually because they feel they have “powers” not afforded average citizens — which is a false assumption on their part, as well as those who hire them.
This is a mole hill in mountain’s clothing on more than one level.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey