MBJ making a mountain out of a molehill
If reference to your stories about MDOT chief Butch Brown, who was recently arrested for public drunk at a casino in Biloxi, why should someone be arrested for simply falling asleep?
Why would it be in the best interest of a casino to want someone arrested for simply falling asleep?
And, by the way, in case you’re not aware, your average security guard (rent-a-cop) usually over-reacts to most situations, and this is usually because they feel they have “powers” not afforded average citizens — which is a false assumption on their part, as well as those who hire them.
This is a mole hill in mountain’s clothing on more than one level.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments