MBJ making a mountain out of a molehill
If reference to your stories about MDOT chief Butch Brown, who was recently arrested for public drunk at a casino in Biloxi, why should someone be arrested for simply falling asleep?
Why would it be in the best interest of a casino to want someone arrested for simply falling asleep?
And, by the way, in case you’re not aware, your average security guard (rent-a-cop) usually over-reacts to most situations, and this is usually because they feel they have “powers” not afforded average citizens — which is a false assumption on their part, as well as those who hire them.
This is a mole hill in mountain’s clothing on more than one level.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions