Mobon added at Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is pleased to announce that Cynthia H. Mohon has joined the firm as a paralegal. Mohon holds an associate’s degree from Hinds Community College and a paralegal studies certification from the University of Mississippi.
She has been certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants and is a member of the Mississippi Paralegal Association. Mohon is also a CLA review instructor for the Mississippi Paralegal Association as well as an Advisory Board member and adjunct professor for the Holmes Community College Paralegal Studies Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation