Mobon added at Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is pleased to announce that Cynthia H. Mohon has joined the firm as a paralegal. Mohon holds an associate’s degree from Hinds Community College and a paralegal studies certification from the University of Mississippi.
She has been certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants and is a member of the Mississippi Paralegal Association. Mohon is also a CLA review instructor for the Mississippi Paralegal Association as well as an Advisory Board member and adjunct professor for the Holmes Community College Paralegal Studies Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections