Mobon added at Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is pleased to announce that Cynthia H. Mohon has joined the firm as a paralegal. Mohon holds an associate’s degree from Hinds Community College and a paralegal studies certification from the University of Mississippi.
She has been certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants and is a member of the Mississippi Paralegal Association. Mohon is also a CLA review instructor for the Mississippi Paralegal Association as well as an Advisory Board member and adjunct professor for the Holmes Community College Paralegal Studies Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity