Mobon added at Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is pleased to announce that Cynthia H. Mohon has joined the firm as a paralegal. Mohon holds an associate’s degree from Hinds Community College and a paralegal studies certification from the University of Mississippi.
She has been certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants and is a member of the Mississippi Paralegal Association. Mohon is also a CLA review instructor for the Mississippi Paralegal Association as well as an Advisory Board member and adjunct professor for the Holmes Community College Paralegal Studies Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015