Mobon added at Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Wyatt Tarrant & Combs, LLP is pleased to announce that Cynthia H. Mohon has joined the firm as a paralegal. Mohon holds an associate’s degree from Hinds Community College and a paralegal studies certification from the University of Mississippi.
She has been certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants and is a member of the Mississippi Paralegal Association. Mohon is also a CLA review instructor for the Mississippi Paralegal Association as well as an Advisory Board member and adjunct professor for the Holmes Community College Paralegal Studies Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal