Townsend nominated for ABA board seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Huey L. Townsend, president and CEO, Guaranty Bank and Trust Co., Belzoni, has been nominated for the board of directors of the American Bankers Association (ABA).
Townsend is the only Mississippi banker to be nominated for a seat on the ABA board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office