Townsend nominated for ABA board seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Huey L. Townsend, president and CEO, Guaranty Bank and Trust Co., Belzoni, has been nominated for the board of directors of the American Bankers Association (ABA).
Townsend is the only Mississippi banker to be nominated for a seat on the ABA board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker