Townsend nominated for ABA board seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 1,2010
Huey L. Townsend, president and CEO, Guaranty Bank and Trust Co., Belzoni, has been nominated for the board of directors of the American Bankers Association (ABA).
Townsend is the only Mississippi banker to be nominated for a seat on the ABA board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation