Trustmark promotes Traxler to V.P.
Tom Traxler has been promoted to vice president in central assets at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He has over 35 years of experience in the financial industry.
Traxler is a native of Crystal Springs and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and completed courses through the American Institute of Banking.
Traxler has participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraisers.
He is married to the former Traci Blackwell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90