Trustmark promotes Traxler to V.P.
Tom Traxler has been promoted to vice president in central assets at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He has over 35 years of experience in the financial industry.
Traxler is a native of Crystal Springs and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and completed courses through the American Institute of Banking.
Traxler has participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraisers.
He is married to the former Traci Blackwell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez