Trustmark promotes Traxler to V.P.
Tom Traxler has been promoted to vice president in central assets at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He has over 35 years of experience in the financial industry.
Traxler is a native of Crystal Springs and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and completed courses through the American Institute of Banking.
Traxler has participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraisers.
He is married to the former Traci Blackwell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow