Trustmark promotes Traxler to V.P.
Tom Traxler has been promoted to vice president in central assets at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He has over 35 years of experience in the financial industry.
Traxler is a native of Crystal Springs and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and completed courses through the American Institute of Banking.
Traxler has participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraisers.
He is married to the former Traci Blackwell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete