Trustmark promotes Traxler to V.P.
Tom Traxler has been promoted to vice president in central assets at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. He has over 35 years of experience in the financial industry.
Traxler is a native of Crystal Springs and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and completed courses through the American Institute of Banking.
Traxler has participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraisers.
He is married to the former Traci Blackwell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow