All State Insurance signs Canton lease
Published: August 3,2010
All State Insurance has signed a 7-year lease at Peace Street Crossing Shopping Center in Canton. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented the landlord. The shopping center is managed by Duckworth Realty Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All State Insurance signs Canton lease”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015