All State Insurance signs Canton lease
Published: August 3,2010
All State Insurance has signed a 7-year lease at Peace Street Crossing Shopping Center in Canton. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented the landlord. The shopping center is managed by Duckworth Realty Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All State Insurance signs Canton lease”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K