All State Insurance signs Canton lease
Published: August 3,2010
All State Insurance has signed a 7-year lease at Peace Street Crossing Shopping Center in Canton. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented the landlord. The shopping center is managed by Duckworth Realty Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All State Insurance signs Canton lease”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M