All State Insurance signs Canton lease
Published: August 3,2010
All State Insurance has signed a 7-year lease at Peace Street Crossing Shopping Center in Canton. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented the landlord. The shopping center is managed by Duckworth Realty Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All State Insurance signs Canton lease”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities