All State Insurance signs Canton lease
Published: August 3,2010
All State Insurance has signed a 7-year lease at Peace Street Crossing Shopping Center in Canton. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented the landlord. The shopping center is managed by Duckworth Realty Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “All State Insurance signs Canton lease”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years