CorVel Corporation signs Jackson lease
Published: August 3,2010
CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ:CRVL) has signed a lease for 5,500 square feet at Regions Plaza in downtown Jackson. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc represented the landlord, and Robin Wherritt of CRESA Partners, based in Newport Beach, Calif., represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports