CorVel Corporation signs Jackson lease
Published: August 3,2010
CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ:CRVL) has signed a lease for 5,500 square feet at Regions Plaza in downtown Jackson. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc represented the landlord, and Robin Wherritt of CRESA Partners, based in Newport Beach, Calif., represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87