CorVel Corporation signs Jackson lease
by Amy McCullough
Published: August 3,2010
CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ:CRVL) has signed a lease for 5,500 square feet at Regions Plaza in downtown Jackson. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc represented the landlord, and Robin Wherritt of CRESA Partners, based in Newport Beach, Calif., represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State