CorVel Corporation signs Jackson lease
Published: August 3,2010
CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ:CRVL) has signed a lease for 5,500 square feet at Regions Plaza in downtown Jackson. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty Inc represented the landlord, and Robin Wherritt of CRESA Partners, based in Newport Beach, Calif., represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals