JH&H takes home two AIA awards
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., brought home two design awards for projects designed for Mississippi State University from AIA Mississippi’s 2010 Annual Convention held in Destin, Fla.
The Colvard Student Union was awarded an AIA Mississippi Honor Award, and the Leo Seal Family Business School addition to McCool Hall, designed in collaboration with Perkins + Will, received an AIA Mississippi Citation.
The awards were distributed during the Dine and Design Banquet. Bruce Wood, AIA, and Benjamin Hall, AIA, LEED AP, accepted the awards on behalf of JH&H Architects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “JH&H takes home two AIA awards”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing