JH&H takes home two AIA awards
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., brought home two design awards for projects designed for Mississippi State University from AIA Mississippi’s 2010 Annual Convention held in Destin, Fla.
The Colvard Student Union was awarded an AIA Mississippi Honor Award, and the Leo Seal Family Business School addition to McCool Hall, designed in collaboration with Perkins + Will, received an AIA Mississippi Citation.
The awards were distributed during the Dine and Design Banquet. Bruce Wood, AIA, and Benjamin Hall, AIA, LEED AP, accepted the awards on behalf of JH&H Architects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “JH&H takes home two AIA awards”
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones