JH&H takes home two AIA awards
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., brought home two design awards for projects designed for Mississippi State University from AIA Mississippi’s 2010 Annual Convention held in Destin, Fla.
The Colvard Student Union was awarded an AIA Mississippi Honor Award, and the Leo Seal Family Business School addition to McCool Hall, designed in collaboration with Perkins + Will, received an AIA Mississippi Citation.
The awards were distributed during the Dine and Design Banquet. Bruce Wood, AIA, and Benjamin Hall, AIA, LEED AP, accepted the awards on behalf of JH&H Architects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “JH&H takes home two AIA awards”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015