JH&H takes home two AIA awards
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., brought home two design awards for projects designed for Mississippi State University from AIA Mississippi’s 2010 Annual Convention held in Destin, Fla.
The Colvard Student Union was awarded an AIA Mississippi Honor Award, and the Leo Seal Family Business School addition to McCool Hall, designed in collaboration with Perkins + Will, received an AIA Mississippi Citation.
The awards were distributed during the Dine and Design Banquet. Bruce Wood, AIA, and Benjamin Hall, AIA, LEED AP, accepted the awards on behalf of JH&H Architects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “JH&H takes home two AIA awards”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges