JH&H takes home two AIA awards
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., brought home two design awards for projects designed for Mississippi State University from AIA Mississippi’s 2010 Annual Convention held in Destin, Fla.
The Colvard Student Union was awarded an AIA Mississippi Honor Award, and the Leo Seal Family Business School addition to McCool Hall, designed in collaboration with Perkins + Will, received an AIA Mississippi Citation.
The awards were distributed during the Dine and Design Banquet. Bruce Wood, AIA, and Benjamin Hall, AIA, LEED AP, accepted the awards on behalf of JH&H Architects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “JH&H takes home two AIA awards”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi