U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge Dedication
Published: August 6,2010
GREENVILLE- State lawmakers, transportation officials, and members of Mississippi’s congressional delegation gathered in Greenville to celebrate the opening of the new U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge, a massive structure that will connect Greenville, Miss. with Lake Village, Ark. and provide major economic development for the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics