U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge Dedication
Published: August 6,2010
GREENVILLE- State lawmakers, transportation officials, and members of Mississippi’s congressional delegation gathered in Greenville to celebrate the opening of the new U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge, a massive structure that will connect Greenville, Miss. with Lake Village, Ark. and provide major economic development for the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case