U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge Dedication
Published: August 6,2010
GREENVILLE- State lawmakers, transportation officials, and members of Mississippi’s congressional delegation gathered in Greenville to celebrate the opening of the new U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge, a massive structure that will connect Greenville, Miss. with Lake Village, Ark. and provide major economic development for the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal