U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge Dedication
Published: August 6,2010
GREENVILLE- State lawmakers, transportation officials, and members of Mississippi’s congressional delegation gathered in Greenville to celebrate the opening of the new U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge, a massive structure that will connect Greenville, Miss. with Lake Village, Ark. and provide major economic development for the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs