U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge Dedication
Published: August 6,2010
GREENVILLE- State lawmakers, transportation officials, and members of Mississippi’s congressional delegation gathered in Greenville to celebrate the opening of the new U.S. 82 Mississippi River Bridge, a massive structure that will connect Greenville, Miss. with Lake Village, Ark. and provide major economic development for the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions