ACE/MS installs new board of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Officers were installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies – Mississippi (ACEC/MS) at the Council’s annual meeting in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2010-2011 board include: president Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering, Inc. in Jackson; president-elect Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. in Natchez; secretary/treasurer Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., in Indianola; past president Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. in Yazoo City; national director Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. in West Point, and, board members Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.. in Columbia, Chad Wages of Mendrop-Wages, LLC, in Ridgeland and Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal