ACE/MS installs new board of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Officers were installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies – Mississippi (ACEC/MS) at the Council’s annual meeting in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2010-2011 board include: president Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering, Inc. in Jackson; president-elect Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. in Natchez; secretary/treasurer Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., in Indianola; past president Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. in Yazoo City; national director Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. in West Point, and, board members Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.. in Columbia, Chad Wages of Mendrop-Wages, LLC, in Ridgeland and Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur