ACE/MS installs new board of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Officers were installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies – Mississippi (ACEC/MS) at the Council’s annual meeting in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2010-2011 board include: president Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering, Inc. in Jackson; president-elect Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. in Natchez; secretary/treasurer Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., in Indianola; past president Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. in Yazoo City; national director Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. in West Point, and, board members Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.. in Columbia, Chad Wages of Mendrop-Wages, LLC, in Ridgeland and Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up