ACE/MS installs new board of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Officers were installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies – Mississippi (ACEC/MS) at the Council’s annual meeting in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2010-2011 board include: president Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering, Inc. in Jackson; president-elect Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. in Natchez; secretary/treasurer Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., in Indianola; past president Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. in Yazoo City; national director Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. in West Point, and, board members Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.. in Columbia, Chad Wages of Mendrop-Wages, LLC, in Ridgeland and Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags