ACE/MS installs new board of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Officers were installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies – Mississippi (ACEC/MS) at the Council’s annual meeting in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2010-2011 board include: president Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering, Inc. in Jackson; president-elect Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. in Natchez; secretary/treasurer Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., in Indianola; past president Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. in Yazoo City; national director Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. in West Point, and, board members Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A.. in Columbia, Chad Wages of Mendrop-Wages, LLC, in Ridgeland and Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State