Anthony establishes Peregrine Investment
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Kevin Anthony has founded Peregrine Investment Advisors, LLC, a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm. Peregrine provides discretionary asset management services to individuals, trusts, estates, businesses, retirement plans and charitable organizations and has offices in Jackson and Atlanta, Ga.
Anthony is a client advisor and portfolio manager and serves as Peregrine’s chief compliance officer. He spent the last nine years at Medley & Brown, LLC, and the previous 10 years at the Atlanta Falcons where he served as CFO.
He received his BA degree in 1986 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his MBA degree in 1991 from Emory University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey