Anthony establishes Peregrine Investment
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Kevin Anthony has founded Peregrine Investment Advisors, LLC, a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm. Peregrine provides discretionary asset management services to individuals, trusts, estates, businesses, retirement plans and charitable organizations and has offices in Jackson and Atlanta, Ga.
Anthony is a client advisor and portfolio manager and serves as Peregrine’s chief compliance officer. He spent the last nine years at Medley & Brown, LLC, and the previous 10 years at the Atlanta Falcons where he served as CFO.
He received his BA degree in 1986 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his MBA degree in 1991 from Emory University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge