Anthony establishes Peregrine Investment
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Kevin Anthony has founded Peregrine Investment Advisors, LLC, a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm. Peregrine provides discretionary asset management services to individuals, trusts, estates, businesses, retirement plans and charitable organizations and has offices in Jackson and Atlanta, Ga.
Anthony is a client advisor and portfolio manager and serves as Peregrine’s chief compliance officer. He spent the last nine years at Medley & Brown, LLC, and the previous 10 years at the Atlanta Falcons where he served as CFO.
He received his BA degree in 1986 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his MBA degree in 1991 from Emory University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges