Anthony establishes Peregrine Investment
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Kevin Anthony has founded Peregrine Investment Advisors, LLC, a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm. Peregrine provides discretionary asset management services to individuals, trusts, estates, businesses, retirement plans and charitable organizations and has offices in Jackson and Atlanta, Ga.
Anthony is a client advisor and portfolio manager and serves as Peregrine’s chief compliance officer. He spent the last nine years at Medley & Brown, LLC, and the previous 10 years at the Atlanta Falcons where he served as CFO.
He received his BA degree in 1986 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his MBA degree in 1991 from Emory University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate