Anthony establishes Peregrine Investment
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Kevin Anthony has founded Peregrine Investment Advisors, LLC, a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisory firm. Peregrine provides discretionary asset management services to individuals, trusts, estates, businesses, retirement plans and charitable organizations and has offices in Jackson and Atlanta, Ga.
Anthony is a client advisor and portfolio manager and serves as Peregrine’s chief compliance officer. He spent the last nine years at Medley & Brown, LLC, and the previous 10 years at the Atlanta Falcons where he served as CFO.
He received his BA degree in 1986 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his MBA degree in 1991 from Emory University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers