Council elects new board members, president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Tags: Alan Kitchens, Brent Brasher, Caroline Randolph, Chad Winter, Joe Jordan, Keith Williams, Kevin Mitchell, Lydia Allison, Mississippi Biomass & Renewable Energy Council, Pete Weisenberger, Randy Rousseau, Robert Thompson, Tamme Bufkin, Terry Dunlap, Tunica
The Mississippi Biomass & Renewable Energy Council recently elected new members of the board of directors and a new president at its annual conference, held this year in Tunica. New board members are: Brent Brasher, Kengro Corporation, Charleston; Tamme Bufkin, The Bufkin Company, LLC, Hattiesburg; Terry Dunlap, Piney Woods Pellets, Wiggins; Caroline Randolph, Mississippi Green Energy Initiative, Hattiesburg; Keith Williams, Molpus Woodlands Group, Jackson; and, Chad Winter, Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Jackson.
Returning board members are: Alan Kitchens, Kitchens Brothers Manufacturing Company, Hazlehurst; Dr. Randy Rousseau, Mississippi State University College of Forest Resources, Starkville; and, Robert Thompson, Mississippi Polymer Institute, Hattiesburg.
Pete Weisenberger, T. P. Weisenberger & Company, LLC, of Flora was elected president of the group, joining Dr. Joe Jordan, Industrial Outreach Service, Mississippi State University, vice president; Kevin Mitchell, Strata-G, Oxford, secretary; and, Lydia Allison, Industrial Outreach Service, Mississippi State University, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways