Council elects new board members, president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Tags: Alan Kitchens, Brent Brasher, Caroline Randolph, Chad Winter, Joe Jordan, Keith Williams, Kevin Mitchell, Lydia Allison, Mississippi Biomass & Renewable Energy Council, Pete Weisenberger, Randy Rousseau, Robert Thompson, Tamme Bufkin, Terry Dunlap, Tunica
The Mississippi Biomass & Renewable Energy Council recently elected new members of the board of directors and a new president at its annual conference, held this year in Tunica. New board members are: Brent Brasher, Kengro Corporation, Charleston; Tamme Bufkin, The Bufkin Company, LLC, Hattiesburg; Terry Dunlap, Piney Woods Pellets, Wiggins; Caroline Randolph, Mississippi Green Energy Initiative, Hattiesburg; Keith Williams, Molpus Woodlands Group, Jackson; and, Chad Winter, Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Jackson.
Returning board members are: Alan Kitchens, Kitchens Brothers Manufacturing Company, Hazlehurst; Dr. Randy Rousseau, Mississippi State University College of Forest Resources, Starkville; and, Robert Thompson, Mississippi Polymer Institute, Hattiesburg.
Pete Weisenberger, T. P. Weisenberger & Company, LLC, of Flora was elected president of the group, joining Dr. Joe Jordan, Industrial Outreach Service, Mississippi State University, vice president; Kevin Mitchell, Strata-G, Oxford, secretary; and, Lydia Allison, Industrial Outreach Service, Mississippi State University, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president