Crocker named manager of new venture
IBERIABANK has introduced IBERIA Wealth Advisors, a team focused on building the company’s trust and asset management business. One of the primary managers is Jimmy D. Crocker, who joined the company as senior vice president and director of trust.
Crocker has over 17 years of experience in the financial services industry. Most recently, he served as vice president and trust advisor for Regions Bank (formerly AmSouth Bank) in Birmingham, Ala. Crocker’s experience includes serving as trust administrator managing large asset portfolios as well as having served as a Private Banker Group vice president and regional banking manager throughout his career.
He earned a master of science in financial planning from the University of Alabama and also a juris doctor from Birmingham School of Law. He earned his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi.
Crocker has also taught wills and trust for the last seven years at Birmingham School of Law. He was named Professor of the Year three times by the graduating third year class. He is a member of Mountain Brook Baptist Church, is involved in the Civil Air Patrol as a flight crew member, a member of a Ground Search and Rescue Team and is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete