Crocker named manager of new venture
IBERIABANK has introduced IBERIA Wealth Advisors, a team focused on building the company’s trust and asset management business. One of the primary managers is Jimmy D. Crocker, who joined the company as senior vice president and director of trust.
Crocker has over 17 years of experience in the financial services industry. Most recently, he served as vice president and trust advisor for Regions Bank (formerly AmSouth Bank) in Birmingham, Ala. Crocker’s experience includes serving as trust administrator managing large asset portfolios as well as having served as a Private Banker Group vice president and regional banking manager throughout his career.
He earned a master of science in financial planning from the University of Alabama and also a juris doctor from Birmingham School of Law. He earned his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi.
Crocker has also taught wills and trust for the last seven years at Birmingham School of Law. He was named Professor of the Year three times by the graduating third year class. He is a member of Mountain Brook Baptist Church, is involved in the Civil Air Patrol as a flight crew member, a member of a Ground Search and Rescue Team and is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal