Eubank & Betts welcomes Thiel
Matthew Thiel recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank & Betts, PLLC, as a senior accountant. He will serve in the firm’s tax and audit departments.
Thiel graduated from the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation in May 2008. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Birmingham, Ala., as an accountant, Thiel has two years of experience in tax and auditing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history