Eubank & Betts welcomes Thiel
Matthew Thiel recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank & Betts, PLLC, as a senior accountant. He will serve in the firm’s tax and audit departments.
Thiel graduated from the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation in May 2008. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Birmingham, Ala., as an accountant, Thiel has two years of experience in tax and auditing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment