Eubank & Betts welcomes Thiel
Matthew Thiel recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank & Betts, PLLC, as a senior accountant. He will serve in the firm’s tax and audit departments.
Thiel graduated from the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation in May 2008. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Birmingham, Ala., as an accountant, Thiel has two years of experience in tax and auditing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency