Eubank & Betts welcomes Thiel
Matthew Thiel recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank & Betts, PLLC, as a senior accountant. He will serve in the firm’s tax and audit departments.
Thiel graduated from the University of Mississippi with a master of taxation in May 2008. Previously employed with a CPA firm in Birmingham, Ala., as an accountant, Thiel has two years of experience in tax and auditing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation