Gillespie joins clinic’s staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
George E. “Tripp” Gillespie, D.O., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic’s Petal Family Practice Clinic. Gillespie, a Hattiesburg native, holds a medical degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed a family medicine internship and residency at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Gillespie is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association and American Medical Association.
He and his wife, Miranda, who is from Petal, have two children.
In his new position, Gillespie joins Theodore E. Atkinson, III, M.D.; Donald V. Conerly, M.D.; Robert F. Heath, M.D.; Rodney N. Lovitt, M.D.; and, Keith M. Simnicht, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn