Gillespie joins clinic’s staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
George E. “Tripp” Gillespie, D.O., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic’s Petal Family Practice Clinic. Gillespie, a Hattiesburg native, holds a medical degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed a family medicine internship and residency at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Gillespie is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association and American Medical Association.
He and his wife, Miranda, who is from Petal, have two children.
In his new position, Gillespie joins Theodore E. Atkinson, III, M.D.; Donald V. Conerly, M.D.; Robert F. Heath, M.D.; Rodney N. Lovitt, M.D.; and, Keith M. Simnicht, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal