Gillespie joins clinic’s staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
George E. “Tripp” Gillespie, D.O., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic’s Petal Family Practice Clinic. Gillespie, a Hattiesburg native, holds a medical degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed a family medicine internship and residency at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Gillespie is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association and American Medical Association.
He and his wife, Miranda, who is from Petal, have two children.
In his new position, Gillespie joins Theodore E. Atkinson, III, M.D.; Donald V. Conerly, M.D.; Robert F. Heath, M.D.; Rodney N. Lovitt, M.D.; and, Keith M. Simnicht, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money