Gillespie joins clinic’s staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
George E. “Tripp” Gillespie, D.O., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic’s Petal Family Practice Clinic. Gillespie, a Hattiesburg native, holds a medical degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed a family medicine internship and residency at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Gillespie is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association and American Medical Association.
He and his wife, Miranda, who is from Petal, have two children.
In his new position, Gillespie joins Theodore E. Atkinson, III, M.D.; Donald V. Conerly, M.D.; Robert F. Heath, M.D.; Rodney N. Lovitt, M.D.; and, Keith M. Simnicht, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign