Gillespie joins clinic’s staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
George E. “Tripp” Gillespie, D.O., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic’s Petal Family Practice Clinic. Gillespie, a Hattiesburg native, holds a medical degree from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed a family medicine internship and residency at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Gillespie is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association and American Medical Association.
He and his wife, Miranda, who is from Petal, have two children.
In his new position, Gillespie joins Theodore E. Atkinson, III, M.D.; Donald V. Conerly, M.D.; Robert F. Heath, M.D.; Rodney N. Lovitt, M.D.; and, Keith M. Simnicht, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways