HORNE announces numerous promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
HORNE LLP recently announced a number of promotions. Maureen Scott, CPA, has been promoted to director and Mary Lambdin, CPA/ ABV, ASA, CFE, and Joyce Turnage, CPA, to senior manager.
Scott is employed in HORNE’s tax services. She joined HORNE in 1999 and has more than 25 years of experience. Scott received a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Society of Women Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Lambdin is employed in HORNE’s fraud, forensic and litigation services. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Society of Appraisers and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. In the community, she is a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Mississippi Children’s Museum Development Committee, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi Inc. and Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build.
Lambdin received a bachelor of accountancy from Millsaps College.
Rebecca Geiger, CPA, and Elizabeth Jones, CPA, were both promoted to supervisor in HORNE’s Hattiesburg office. Geiger is employed in assurance services and Jones in tax services.
Kim Jenkins, CPA, Katie Lee, Dale Logan and Candice Murphy have been promoted in the firm’s Biloxi office. All are employed in HORNE’s specialty accounting division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways