HORNE announces numerous promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
HORNE LLP recently announced a number of promotions. Maureen Scott, CPA, has been promoted to director and Mary Lambdin, CPA/ ABV, ASA, CFE, and Joyce Turnage, CPA, to senior manager.
Scott is employed in HORNE’s tax services. She joined HORNE in 1999 and has more than 25 years of experience. Scott received a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Society of Women Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Lambdin is employed in HORNE’s fraud, forensic and litigation services. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Society of Appraisers and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. In the community, she is a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Mississippi Children’s Museum Development Committee, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi Inc. and Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build.
Lambdin received a bachelor of accountancy from Millsaps College.
Rebecca Geiger, CPA, and Elizabeth Jones, CPA, were both promoted to supervisor in HORNE’s Hattiesburg office. Geiger is employed in assurance services and Jones in tax services.
Kim Jenkins, CPA, Katie Lee, Dale Logan and Candice Murphy have been promoted in the firm’s Biloxi office. All are employed in HORNE’s specialty accounting division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium