Johnson named leader of women’s commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
The Mississippi Commission on the Status of Women has appointed Pam Johnson as its new executive director. Commission chairwoman Marianne Hill made the announcement July 16.
Johnson was most recently executive director of the Mississippi Association for Justice. She also worked for the Secretary of State’s Office and the State Auditor’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal