Johnson named leader of women’s commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
The Mississippi Commission on the Status of Women has appointed Pam Johnson as its new executive director. Commission chairwoman Marianne Hill made the announcement July 16.
Johnson was most recently executive director of the Mississippi Association for Justice. She also worked for the Secretary of State’s Office and the State Auditor’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces