Johnson named leader of women’s commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
The Mississippi Commission on the Status of Women has appointed Pam Johnson as its new executive director. Commission chairwoman Marianne Hill made the announcement July 16.
Johnson was most recently executive director of the Mississippi Association for Justice. She also worked for the Secretary of State’s Office and the State Auditor’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics