Johnson named leader of women’s commission
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
The Mississippi Commission on the Status of Women has appointed Pam Johnson as its new executive director. Commission chairwoman Marianne Hill made the announcement July 16.
Johnson was most recently executive director of the Mississippi Association for Justice. She also worked for the Secretary of State’s Office and the State Auditor’s Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement