Landrum named to Board of Mental Health
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
J. Richard Barry of Meridian has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health, and Robert Landrum of Ellisville was named vice chairperson.
Barry is a partner in the law firm of Hammock, Barry, Thaggard and May, LLP. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Lauderdale County Bar Association and the American Health Lawyers Association.
Barry was appointed to the State Board of Mental Health by Gov. Haley Barbour in June 2005.
Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council. In 2005, he received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast