Moody named new head of Bike Walk Mississippi
Bike Walk Mississippi has installed its new executive director, Melody Moody. Moody has recently served as co-founder and president of the board for the Jackson Bike Advocates and comes to Bike Walk with a M.A. in advocacy and international development as well as over 10 years of experience in community development in Jackson.
Former BWM executive director Karen Mogridge has transitioned to the role of board president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'