Parker added as P.R. vice president
Janet Parker recently joined Maris, West & Baker Advertising (MWB) as the vice president of public relations. Parker co-founded CIM Consulting Group in 2006 and has traveled internationally as a corporate communications consultant, specializing in media/spokesperson, public speaking, and executive leadership coaching. She has also facilitated peer discussions and strategic planning sessions for brand teams, physician groups, and alliances in over 55 cities nationwide.
In addition, Parker worked with Mississippi Public Broadcast Network as the host of “Mississippi Outdoors” television show, and has represented several companies as a commercial spokesperson.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Parker merged her consulting group with MWB in July 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal