Parker added as P.R. vice president
Janet Parker recently joined Maris, West & Baker Advertising (MWB) as the vice president of public relations. Parker co-founded CIM Consulting Group in 2006 and has traveled internationally as a corporate communications consultant, specializing in media/spokesperson, public speaking, and executive leadership coaching. She has also facilitated peer discussions and strategic planning sessions for brand teams, physician groups, and alliances in over 55 cities nationwide.
In addition, Parker worked with Mississippi Public Broadcast Network as the host of “Mississippi Outdoors” television show, and has represented several companies as a commercial spokesperson.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Parker merged her consulting group with MWB in July 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow