Parker added as P.R. vice president
Janet Parker recently joined Maris, West & Baker Advertising (MWB) as the vice president of public relations. Parker co-founded CIM Consulting Group in 2006 and has traveled internationally as a corporate communications consultant, specializing in media/spokesperson, public speaking, and executive leadership coaching. She has also facilitated peer discussions and strategic planning sessions for brand teams, physician groups, and alliances in over 55 cities nationwide.
In addition, Parker worked with Mississippi Public Broadcast Network as the host of “Mississippi Outdoors” television show, and has represented several companies as a commercial spokesperson.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Parker merged her consulting group with MWB in July 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level