Parker added as P.R. vice president
Janet Parker recently joined Maris, West & Baker Advertising (MWB) as the vice president of public relations. Parker co-founded CIM Consulting Group in 2006 and has traveled internationally as a corporate communications consultant, specializing in media/spokesperson, public speaking, and executive leadership coaching. She has also facilitated peer discussions and strategic planning sessions for brand teams, physician groups, and alliances in over 55 cities nationwide.
In addition, Parker worked with Mississippi Public Broadcast Network as the host of “Mississippi Outdoors” television show, and has represented several companies as a commercial spokesperson.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Parker merged her consulting group with MWB in July 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits