Parker added as P.R. vice president
Janet Parker recently joined Maris, West & Baker Advertising (MWB) as the vice president of public relations. Parker co-founded CIM Consulting Group in 2006 and has traveled internationally as a corporate communications consultant, specializing in media/spokesperson, public speaking, and executive leadership coaching. She has also facilitated peer discussions and strategic planning sessions for brand teams, physician groups, and alliances in over 55 cities nationwide.
In addition, Parker worked with Mississippi Public Broadcast Network as the host of “Mississippi Outdoors” television show, and has represented several companies as a commercial spokesperson.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Parker merged her consulting group with MWB in July 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'