Sanders made supervisor at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Sharon Sanders as billing analyst supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Sanders will supervise operations and maintenance of the billing system.
Sanders has been with TEC for over four years where she has served in the Billing Operations Division. With 13 years experience, she has worked as an accountant for a non-profit agency and a financial analyst for a telecom company as well as a chemical company.
Sanders, a Brandon resident, received bachelor and master of business administration degrees from Belhaven College in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics