Sanders made supervisor at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Sharon Sanders as billing analyst supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Sanders will supervise operations and maintenance of the billing system.
Sanders has been with TEC for over four years where she has served in the Billing Operations Division. With 13 years experience, she has worked as an accountant for a non-profit agency and a financial analyst for a telecom company as well as a chemical company.
Sanders, a Brandon resident, received bachelor and master of business administration degrees from Belhaven College in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports