Sanders made supervisor at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Sharon Sanders as billing analyst supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Sanders will supervise operations and maintenance of the billing system.
Sanders has been with TEC for over four years where she has served in the Billing Operations Division. With 13 years experience, she has worked as an accountant for a non-profit agency and a financial analyst for a telecom company as well as a chemical company.
Sanders, a Brandon resident, received bachelor and master of business administration degrees from Belhaven College in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy