Sanders made supervisor at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Sharon Sanders as billing analyst supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Sanders will supervise operations and maintenance of the billing system.
Sanders has been with TEC for over four years where she has served in the Billing Operations Division. With 13 years experience, she has worked as an accountant for a non-profit agency and a financial analyst for a telecom company as well as a chemical company.
Sanders, a Brandon resident, received bachelor and master of business administration degrees from Belhaven College in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'