Sanders made supervisor at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Sharon Sanders as billing analyst supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Sanders will supervise operations and maintenance of the billing system.
Sanders has been with TEC for over four years where she has served in the Billing Operations Division. With 13 years experience, she has worked as an accountant for a non-profit agency and a financial analyst for a telecom company as well as a chemical company.
Sanders, a Brandon resident, received bachelor and master of business administration degrees from Belhaven College in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison