Tauzin lands national award
Northwestern Mutual is recognizing Jackson-area financial representative Todd Tauzin with its Top 20 Award, honoring him as one of Northwestern Mutual’s top financial representatives at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting event in Milwaukee, Wis. Tauzin ranked in the top 20 among more than 7,000 Northwestern Mutual representatives nationwide, based on production.
Tauzin is a representative with Jackson-based The Spinks Group. He joins an exclusive group of representatives across the country who have achieved recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus