Tauzin lands national award
Northwestern Mutual is recognizing Jackson-area financial representative Todd Tauzin with its Top 20 Award, honoring him as one of Northwestern Mutual’s top financial representatives at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting event in Milwaukee, Wis. Tauzin ranked in the top 20 among more than 7,000 Northwestern Mutual representatives nationwide, based on production.
Tauzin is a representative with Jackson-based The Spinks Group. He joins an exclusive group of representatives across the country who have achieved recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us