Tauzin lands national award
Northwestern Mutual is recognizing Jackson-area financial representative Todd Tauzin with its Top 20 Award, honoring him as one of Northwestern Mutual’s top financial representatives at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting event in Milwaukee, Wis. Tauzin ranked in the top 20 among more than 7,000 Northwestern Mutual representatives nationwide, based on production.
Tauzin is a representative with Jackson-based The Spinks Group. He joins an exclusive group of representatives across the country who have achieved recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force