Tauzin lands national award
Northwestern Mutual is recognizing Jackson-area financial representative Todd Tauzin with its Top 20 Award, honoring him as one of Northwestern Mutual’s top financial representatives at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting event in Milwaukee, Wis. Tauzin ranked in the top 20 among more than 7,000 Northwestern Mutual representatives nationwide, based on production.
Tauzin is a representative with Jackson-based The Spinks Group. He joins an exclusive group of representatives across the country who have achieved recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner