Tauzin lands national award
Northwestern Mutual is recognizing Jackson-area financial representative Todd Tauzin with its Top 20 Award, honoring him as one of Northwestern Mutual’s top financial representatives at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting event in Milwaukee, Wis. Tauzin ranked in the top 20 among more than 7,000 Northwestern Mutual representatives nationwide, based on production.
Tauzin is a representative with Jackson-based The Spinks Group. He joins an exclusive group of representatives across the country who have achieved recognition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015