West named to Phi Theta Kappa committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Dr. Patricia Scott West, language arts instructor at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s Jefferson Davis Campus, has been appointed to Phi Theta Kappa’s Honors Program Committee. She will serve a four-year term on the committee, effective Aug. 2010, along with three other faculty members from universities and colleges from around the U.S.
West, director of the Honors College at the Jefferson Davis Campus, will serve as the leadership development representative on the committee.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism, a master of science degree in communication and a doctorate in mass communication from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau