West named to Phi Theta Kappa committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 8,2010
Dr. Patricia Scott West, language arts instructor at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s Jefferson Davis Campus, has been appointed to Phi Theta Kappa’s Honors Program Committee. She will serve a four-year term on the committee, effective Aug. 2010, along with three other faculty members from universities and colleges from around the U.S.
West, director of the Honors College at the Jefferson Davis Campus, will serve as the leadership development representative on the committee.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism, a master of science degree in communication and a doctorate in mass communication from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money