Navagis rolls out new iPhone application
JACKSON — Navagis has rolled out the MobileRecon application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The Jackson-based company describes MobileRecon as “a revolutionary tool based on the need for information awareness across all levels of an organization.”
MobileRecon works seamlessly to deliver geo-located and time-stamped video, audio, photographs, text and data from the field directly onto the Google Earth Enterprise Server. In addition, user generated maps and live asset tracking can be displayed on the server and the smart phone simultaneously with Google Maps.
Navagis says MobileRecon gives a technological advantage to businesses, government and other organizations by providing a seamlessly interconnected information sharing work force: the front-line employee experience is now immediately transferred to decision makers in real-time through a Wi-Fi or cellular network and visualized on the intuitive Google Earth platform.
MobileRecon builds on Navagis’ expertise of Google Earth Enterprise in commercial, government and military applications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Navagis rolls out new iPhone application”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015