Navagis rolls out new iPhone application
JACKSON — Navagis has rolled out the MobileRecon application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The Jackson-based company describes MobileRecon as “a revolutionary tool based on the need for information awareness across all levels of an organization.”
MobileRecon works seamlessly to deliver geo-located and time-stamped video, audio, photographs, text and data from the field directly onto the Google Earth Enterprise Server. In addition, user generated maps and live asset tracking can be displayed on the server and the smart phone simultaneously with Google Maps.
Navagis says MobileRecon gives a technological advantage to businesses, government and other organizations by providing a seamlessly interconnected information sharing work force: the front-line employee experience is now immediately transferred to decision makers in real-time through a Wi-Fi or cellular network and visualized on the intuitive Google Earth platform.
MobileRecon builds on Navagis’ expertise of Google Earth Enterprise in commercial, government and military applications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Navagis rolls out new iPhone application”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts