Navagis rolls out new iPhone application
JACKSON — Navagis has rolled out the MobileRecon application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The Jackson-based company describes MobileRecon as “a revolutionary tool based on the need for information awareness across all levels of an organization.”
MobileRecon works seamlessly to deliver geo-located and time-stamped video, audio, photographs, text and data from the field directly onto the Google Earth Enterprise Server. In addition, user generated maps and live asset tracking can be displayed on the server and the smart phone simultaneously with Google Maps.
Navagis says MobileRecon gives a technological advantage to businesses, government and other organizations by providing a seamlessly interconnected information sharing work force: the front-line employee experience is now immediately transferred to decision makers in real-time through a Wi-Fi or cellular network and visualized on the intuitive Google Earth platform.
MobileRecon builds on Navagis’ expertise of Google Earth Enterprise in commercial, government and military applications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Navagis rolls out new iPhone application”
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery