Chamber offers online disaster preparedness plan
Published: August 10,2010
GULFPORT — The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce has developed the Disaster/Hurricane Preparation Plan for Business Security & Recovery.
The packet was created to assist businesses, business owners and employees in the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane. The toolkit consists of checklists, forms, and emergency contacts to help get businesses back up and running as quickly as possible.
For easy assess the disaster plan is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week through a link on the homepage of the Coast Chamber of Commerce website, www.mscoastchamber.com. The link allows the business community, direct assess to the PDF version of the plan, and will be available at the users convenience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi