Chamber offers online disaster preparedness plan
by Wally Northway
Published: August 10,2010
GULFPORT — The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce has developed the Disaster/Hurricane Preparation Plan for Business Security & Recovery.
The packet was created to assist businesses, business owners and employees in the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane. The toolkit consists of checklists, forms, and emergency contacts to help get businesses back up and running as quickly as possible.
For easy assess the disaster plan is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week through a link on the homepage of the Coast Chamber of Commerce website, www.mscoastchamber.com. The link allows the business community, direct assess to the PDF version of the plan, and will be available at the users convenience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line