Chamber offers online disaster preparedness plan
Published: August 10,2010
GULFPORT — The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce has developed the Disaster/Hurricane Preparation Plan for Business Security & Recovery.
The packet was created to assist businesses, business owners and employees in the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane. The toolkit consists of checklists, forms, and emergency contacts to help get businesses back up and running as quickly as possible.
For easy assess the disaster plan is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week through a link on the homepage of the Coast Chamber of Commerce website, www.mscoastchamber.com. The link allows the business community, direct assess to the PDF version of the plan, and will be available at the users convenience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics