Chamber offers online disaster preparedness plan
Published: August 10,2010
GULFPORT — The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce has developed the Disaster/Hurricane Preparation Plan for Business Security & Recovery.
The packet was created to assist businesses, business owners and employees in the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane. The toolkit consists of checklists, forms, and emergency contacts to help get businesses back up and running as quickly as possible.
For easy assess the disaster plan is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week through a link on the homepage of the Coast Chamber of Commerce website, www.mscoastchamber.com. The link allows the business community, direct assess to the PDF version of the plan, and will be available at the users convenience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit