Chamber offers online disaster preparedness plan
Published: August 10,2010
GULFPORT — The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce has developed the Disaster/Hurricane Preparation Plan for Business Security & Recovery.
The packet was created to assist businesses, business owners and employees in the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane. The toolkit consists of checklists, forms, and emergency contacts to help get businesses back up and running as quickly as possible.
For easy assess the disaster plan is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week through a link on the homepage of the Coast Chamber of Commerce website, www.mscoastchamber.com. The link allows the business community, direct assess to the PDF version of the plan, and will be available at the users convenience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete