FNC Inc. forms new consulting division
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched a new consulting division, designed to guide clients through implementation and toward best industry practices.
FNC special projects director Jon Fisher, a former managing principal consultant with Oracle Software, is teaming up with Lance Thoet, who heads the new division and was vice president of product development at real estate services provider CBC Companies.
“It is not our intention to charge FNC clients for these consulting services,” FNC president Glen Evans said. “Our consultants will offer their expertise free. We envision them helping clients meet deadlines in aggressive schedules by executing technological solutions quickly and smoothly and working internally with FNC departments to find the best ways to solve a client’s changing needs and priorities.”
As the consulting service grows over time and becomes more specialized and intensive, Evans believes it may spawn an additional revenue stream.
Fisher and Thoet have extensive experience analyzing clients’ technological needs and crafting the perfect system for them. Fisher was FNC Client Services Group director for eight years and implemented the Home Valuation Code of Conduct (HVCC) principles and requirements into FNC’s platforms.
Thoet has years of experience with FNC products and has provided clients with services that ranged from title, valuation (AVMs, BPOs and appraisals), flood determinations, data verification, authentication and loan origination software.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom