Community Bank opens another office
TUPELO — Community Bank held the grand opening for its new Tupelo Main Office Aug. 10.
The bank’s 11,000-square-foot facility at 1317 North Gloster features three drive-through lanes and a separate ATM drive-thru. It is staffed by 12 full-time staff members.
Community Bank formerly operated out of a temporary facility located off South Front Street, which opened in late 2006. Despite the former office’s small size, the bank had already reached $50 million in assets in just three years.
“Community Bank has not just built a branch in Tupelo, but a facility that will be a fixture in Tupelo for decades to come,” said Community Bank vice chairman Jeff King.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams