Community Bank opens another office
TUPELO — Community Bank held the grand opening for its new Tupelo Main Office Aug. 10.
The bank’s 11,000-square-foot facility at 1317 North Gloster features three drive-through lanes and a separate ATM drive-thru. It is staffed by 12 full-time staff members.
Community Bank formerly operated out of a temporary facility located off South Front Street, which opened in late 2006. Despite the former office’s small size, the bank had already reached $50 million in assets in just three years.
“Community Bank has not just built a branch in Tupelo, but a facility that will be a fixture in Tupelo for decades to come,” said Community Bank vice chairman Jeff King.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability