Community Bank opens another office
TUPELO — Community Bank held the grand opening for its new Tupelo Main Office Aug. 10.
The bank’s 11,000-square-foot facility at 1317 North Gloster features three drive-through lanes and a separate ATM drive-thru. It is staffed by 12 full-time staff members.
Community Bank formerly operated out of a temporary facility located off South Front Street, which opened in late 2006. Despite the former office’s small size, the bank had already reached $50 million in assets in just three years.
“Community Bank has not just built a branch in Tupelo, but a facility that will be a fixture in Tupelo for decades to come,” said Community Bank vice chairman Jeff King.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point