Community Bank opens another office
TUPELO — Community Bank held the grand opening for its new Tupelo Main Office Aug. 10.
The bank’s 11,000-square-foot facility at 1317 North Gloster features three drive-through lanes and a separate ATM drive-thru. It is staffed by 12 full-time staff members.
Community Bank formerly operated out of a temporary facility located off South Front Street, which opened in late 2006. Despite the former office’s small size, the bank had already reached $50 million in assets in just three years.
“Community Bank has not just built a branch in Tupelo, but a facility that will be a fixture in Tupelo for decades to come,” said Community Bank vice chairman Jeff King.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison