Community Bank opens another office
TUPELO — Community Bank held the grand opening for its new Tupelo Main Office Aug. 10.
The bank’s 11,000-square-foot facility at 1317 North Gloster features three drive-through lanes and a separate ATM drive-thru. It is staffed by 12 full-time staff members.
Community Bank formerly operated out of a temporary facility located off South Front Street, which opened in late 2006. Despite the former office’s small size, the bank had already reached $50 million in assets in just three years.
“Community Bank has not just built a branch in Tupelo, but a facility that will be a fixture in Tupelo for decades to come,” said Community Bank vice chairman Jeff King.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip