EarthCon again makes national top 200 list
MADISON — Earth Consulting Group Inc. (EarthCon) has made Engineering News Record’s (ENR’s) top 200 list of environmental firms for the second consecutive year.
EarthCon, a family of businesses that includes Premier Environmental Services Inc., Pantheon Group Inc. and PREMO Group Inc., is ranked number 163 based on overall revenue for the year 2009.
Earl H. Scott, president and CEO of EarthCon, said, “Our ranking in the top 200 environmental firms for the second year in a row demonstrates what our clients already know — we have a proven track record of providing strategic consulting services resulting in exceptional outcomes.”
Headquartered in Marietta, Ga., EarthCon has an office in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “EarthCon again makes national top 200 list”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62