EarthCon again makes national top 200 list
MADISON — Earth Consulting Group Inc. (EarthCon) has made Engineering News Record’s (ENR’s) top 200 list of environmental firms for the second consecutive year.
EarthCon, a family of businesses that includes Premier Environmental Services Inc., Pantheon Group Inc. and PREMO Group Inc., is ranked number 163 based on overall revenue for the year 2009.
Earl H. Scott, president and CEO of EarthCon, said, “Our ranking in the top 200 environmental firms for the second year in a row demonstrates what our clients already know — we have a proven track record of providing strategic consulting services resulting in exceptional outcomes.”
Headquartered in Marietta, Ga., EarthCon has an office in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “EarthCon again makes national top 200 list”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner