EarthCon again makes national top 200 list
MADISON — Earth Consulting Group Inc. (EarthCon) has made Engineering News Record’s (ENR’s) top 200 list of environmental firms for the second consecutive year.
EarthCon, a family of businesses that includes Premier Environmental Services Inc., Pantheon Group Inc. and PREMO Group Inc., is ranked number 163 based on overall revenue for the year 2009.
Earl H. Scott, president and CEO of EarthCon, said, “Our ranking in the top 200 environmental firms for the second year in a row demonstrates what our clients already know — we have a proven track record of providing strategic consulting services resulting in exceptional outcomes.”
Headquartered in Marietta, Ga., EarthCon has an office in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “EarthCon again makes national top 200 list”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015