EarthCon again makes national top 200 list
MADISON — Earth Consulting Group Inc. (EarthCon) has made Engineering News Record’s (ENR’s) top 200 list of environmental firms for the second consecutive year.
EarthCon, a family of businesses that includes Premier Environmental Services Inc., Pantheon Group Inc. and PREMO Group Inc., is ranked number 163 based on overall revenue for the year 2009.
Earl H. Scott, president and CEO of EarthCon, said, “Our ranking in the top 200 environmental firms for the second year in a row demonstrates what our clients already know — we have a proven track record of providing strategic consulting services resulting in exceptional outcomes.”
Headquartered in Marietta, Ga., EarthCon has an office in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “EarthCon again makes national top 200 list”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy