EarthCon again makes national top 200 list
MADISON — Earth Consulting Group Inc. (EarthCon) has made Engineering News Record’s (ENR’s) top 200 list of environmental firms for the second consecutive year.
EarthCon, a family of businesses that includes Premier Environmental Services Inc., Pantheon Group Inc. and PREMO Group Inc., is ranked number 163 based on overall revenue for the year 2009.
Earl H. Scott, president and CEO of EarthCon, said, “Our ranking in the top 200 environmental firms for the second year in a row demonstrates what our clients already know — we have a proven track record of providing strategic consulting services resulting in exceptional outcomes.”
Headquartered in Marietta, Ga., EarthCon has an office in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “EarthCon again makes national top 200 list”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so