FNC strikes partnership deal with IAS
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has partnered with Integrated Asset Services (IAS) to offer FNC’s servicing clients an option for procuring next-generation real estate valuations that are more precise than ever.
With the IAS option already fully integrated into FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS) platform, FNC clients can take advantage of this technology to order broker price opinions (BPOs) or appraisals as part of FNC’s seamless collateral risk management solution.
“We believe IAS’ next-generation BPO and appraisal technology will give our clients a cutting edge option for better collateral transparency and more accurate decisions,” said Mike Mitchell, FNC’s chief strategy officer.
IAS’ product combines hard data with both comparative and predictive analytics. By clustering together like neighborhoods, the process creates trend lines, which enable users to predict what will likely happen to real estate values at the neighborhood level.
“I’m confident that our mutual clients will benefit from IAS’ suite of valuation products,” said Ryan Tomazin, IAS president. “Together, we’ll be bringing new levels of clarity, accountability and transparency to the valuation process.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month