FNC strikes partnership deal with IAS
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has partnered with Integrated Asset Services (IAS) to offer FNC’s servicing clients an option for procuring next-generation real estate valuations that are more precise than ever.
With the IAS option already fully integrated into FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS) platform, FNC clients can take advantage of this technology to order broker price opinions (BPOs) or appraisals as part of FNC’s seamless collateral risk management solution.
“We believe IAS’ next-generation BPO and appraisal technology will give our clients a cutting edge option for better collateral transparency and more accurate decisions,” said Mike Mitchell, FNC’s chief strategy officer.
IAS’ product combines hard data with both comparative and predictive analytics. By clustering together like neighborhoods, the process creates trend lines, which enable users to predict what will likely happen to real estate values at the neighborhood level.
“I’m confident that our mutual clients will benefit from IAS’ suite of valuation products,” said Ryan Tomazin, IAS president. “Together, we’ll be bringing new levels of clarity, accountability and transparency to the valuation process.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval