FNC strikes partnership deal with IAS
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has partnered with Integrated Asset Services (IAS) to offer FNC’s servicing clients an option for procuring next-generation real estate valuations that are more precise than ever.
With the IAS option already fully integrated into FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS) platform, FNC clients can take advantage of this technology to order broker price opinions (BPOs) or appraisals as part of FNC’s seamless collateral risk management solution.
“We believe IAS’ next-generation BPO and appraisal technology will give our clients a cutting edge option for better collateral transparency and more accurate decisions,” said Mike Mitchell, FNC’s chief strategy officer.
IAS’ product combines hard data with both comparative and predictive analytics. By clustering together like neighborhoods, the process creates trend lines, which enable users to predict what will likely happen to real estate values at the neighborhood level.
“I’m confident that our mutual clients will benefit from IAS’ suite of valuation products,” said Ryan Tomazin, IAS president. “Together, we’ll be bringing new levels of clarity, accountability and transparency to the valuation process.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics