FNC strikes partnership deal with IAS
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has partnered with Integrated Asset Services (IAS) to offer FNC’s servicing clients an option for procuring next-generation real estate valuations that are more precise than ever.
With the IAS option already fully integrated into FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS) platform, FNC clients can take advantage of this technology to order broker price opinions (BPOs) or appraisals as part of FNC’s seamless collateral risk management solution.
“We believe IAS’ next-generation BPO and appraisal technology will give our clients a cutting edge option for better collateral transparency and more accurate decisions,” said Mike Mitchell, FNC’s chief strategy officer.
IAS’ product combines hard data with both comparative and predictive analytics. By clustering together like neighborhoods, the process creates trend lines, which enable users to predict what will likely happen to real estate values at the neighborhood level.
“I’m confident that our mutual clients will benefit from IAS’ suite of valuation products,” said Ryan Tomazin, IAS president. “Together, we’ll be bringing new levels of clarity, accountability and transparency to the valuation process.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions