FNC strikes partnership deal with IAS
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has partnered with Integrated Asset Services (IAS) to offer FNC’s servicing clients an option for procuring next-generation real estate valuations that are more precise than ever.
With the IAS option already fully integrated into FNC’s Collateral Management System (CMS) platform, FNC clients can take advantage of this technology to order broker price opinions (BPOs) or appraisals as part of FNC’s seamless collateral risk management solution.
“We believe IAS’ next-generation BPO and appraisal technology will give our clients a cutting edge option for better collateral transparency and more accurate decisions,” said Mike Mitchell, FNC’s chief strategy officer.
IAS’ product combines hard data with both comparative and predictive analytics. By clustering together like neighborhoods, the process creates trend lines, which enable users to predict what will likely happen to real estate values at the neighborhood level.
“I’m confident that our mutual clients will benefit from IAS’ suite of valuation products,” said Ryan Tomazin, IAS president. “Together, we’ll be bringing new levels of clarity, accountability and transparency to the valuation process.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years