Sitel expanding Starkville call center
by Wally Northway
Published: August 13,2010
STARKVILLE — Sitel, the Nashville, Tenn.-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, has unveiled a major expansion of its Starkville call center.
Sitel has added more than 110 full-time positions within the past month, and more than 300 full-time positions expected by the end of October.
Since 2000, Starkville’s call center has delivered customer support for several Fortune 100 client companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center