Sitel expanding Starkville call center
Published: August 13,2010
STARKVILLE — Sitel, the Nashville, Tenn.-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, has unveiled a major expansion of its Starkville call center.
Sitel has added more than 110 full-time positions within the past month, and more than 300 full-time positions expected by the end of October.
Since 2000, Starkville’s call center has delivered customer support for several Fortune 100 client companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager