Sitel expanding Starkville call center
Published: August 13,2010
STARKVILLE — Sitel, the Nashville, Tenn.-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, has unveiled a major expansion of its Starkville call center.
Sitel has added more than 110 full-time positions within the past month, and more than 300 full-time positions expected by the end of October.
Since 2000, Starkville’s call center has delivered customer support for several Fortune 100 client companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force