Sitel expanding Starkville call center
by Wally Northway
Published: August 13,2010
STARKVILLE — Sitel, the Nashville, Tenn.-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, has unveiled a major expansion of its Starkville call center.
Sitel has added more than 110 full-time positions within the past month, and more than 300 full-time positions expected by the end of October.
Since 2000, Starkville’s call center has delivered customer support for several Fortune 100 client companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast