Sitel expanding Starkville call center
Published: August 13,2010
STARKVILLE — Sitel, the Nashville, Tenn.-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, has unveiled a major expansion of its Starkville call center.
Sitel has added more than 110 full-time positions within the past month, and more than 300 full-time positions expected by the end of October.
Since 2000, Starkville’s call center has delivered customer support for several Fortune 100 client companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that