Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic
Neal T. Holm, M.D., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Holm studied biochemistry at Louisiana State University and holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center.
Holm is a member of the American Medical Association, Louisiana State Medical Society, American College of Surgeons, Shreveport Medical Society, American Association of Cancer Research and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
He joins: Ralph E. Abraham, M.D.; Orlando J. Andy, Jr., M.D.; John W. Brahan, M.D.; Scott P. Guidry, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Charles E. Wall, Jr., M.D.; and, William A. Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'