Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic
Neal T. Holm, M.D., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Holm studied biochemistry at Louisiana State University and holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center.
Holm is a member of the American Medical Association, Louisiana State Medical Society, American College of Surgeons, Shreveport Medical Society, American Association of Cancer Research and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
He joins: Ralph E. Abraham, M.D.; Orlando J. Andy, Jr., M.D.; John W. Brahan, M.D.; Scott P. Guidry, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Charles E. Wall, Jr., M.D.; and, William A. Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager