Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic
Neal T. Holm, M.D., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Holm studied biochemistry at Louisiana State University and holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center.
Holm is a member of the American Medical Association, Louisiana State Medical Society, American College of Surgeons, Shreveport Medical Society, American Association of Cancer Research and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
He joins: Ralph E. Abraham, M.D.; Orlando J. Andy, Jr., M.D.; John W. Brahan, M.D.; Scott P. Guidry, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Charles E. Wall, Jr., M.D.; and, William A. Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics