Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic
Neal T. Holm, M.D., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Holm studied biochemistry at Louisiana State University and holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center.
Holm is a member of the American Medical Association, Louisiana State Medical Society, American College of Surgeons, Shreveport Medical Society, American Association of Cancer Research and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
He joins: Ralph E. Abraham, M.D.; Orlando J. Andy, Jr., M.D.; John W. Brahan, M.D.; Scott P. Guidry, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Charles E. Wall, Jr., M.D.; and, William A. Whitehead, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Holm performing surgery at Hattiesburg Clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium