HORNE reports staff news
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
HORNE LLP recently promoted two team members within the firm’s specialty accounting division in its Ridgeland office. Charles Curry, CPA, and Chris Madison, CPA, CFE, were promoted to manager.
Curry specializes in assurance services at HORNE. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi and Alabama Societies of Certified Public Accountants. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
Madison works with state and local governments to provide expedited funding for reconstruction. Madison holds both a bachelor of accountancy and master of accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
In a separate item, John Hegi and Brittany Sherrill have earned their certified public accountants license in the State of Mississippi. Hegi is a 2006 graduate for the University of Mississippi where he earned a degree in accounting. He joined HORNE in 2007 and works as an auditor in assurance services. Hegi is currently a senior associate with the firm.
Sherrill joined HORNE in 2008 and works in healthcare assurance services. She earned her master’s degree in accounting from the University of Alabama in 2008. Sherrill is currently a senior associate with the firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign