HORNE reports staff news
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
HORNE LLP recently promoted two team members within the firm’s specialty accounting division in its Ridgeland office. Charles Curry, CPA, and Chris Madison, CPA, CFE, were promoted to manager.
Curry specializes in assurance services at HORNE. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi and Alabama Societies of Certified Public Accountants. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
Madison works with state and local governments to provide expedited funding for reconstruction. Madison holds both a bachelor of accountancy and master of accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
In a separate item, John Hegi and Brittany Sherrill have earned their certified public accountants license in the State of Mississippi. Hegi is a 2006 graduate for the University of Mississippi where he earned a degree in accounting. He joined HORNE in 2007 and works as an auditor in assurance services. Hegi is currently a senior associate with the firm.
Sherrill joined HORNE in 2008 and works in healthcare assurance services. She earned her master’s degree in accounting from the University of Alabama in 2008. Sherrill is currently a senior associate with the firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus