HORNE reports staff news
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
HORNE LLP recently promoted two team members within the firm’s specialty accounting division in its Ridgeland office. Charles Curry, CPA, and Chris Madison, CPA, CFE, were promoted to manager.
Curry specializes in assurance services at HORNE. In the community, he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi and Alabama Societies of Certified Public Accountants. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
Madison works with state and local governments to provide expedited funding for reconstruction. Madison holds both a bachelor of accountancy and master of accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
In a separate item, John Hegi and Brittany Sherrill have earned their certified public accountants license in the State of Mississippi. Hegi is a 2006 graduate for the University of Mississippi where he earned a degree in accounting. He joined HORNE in 2007 and works as an auditor in assurance services. Hegi is currently a senior associate with the firm.
Sherrill joined HORNE in 2008 and works in healthcare assurance services. She earned her master’s degree in accounting from the University of Alabama in 2008. Sherrill is currently a senior associate with the firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal