Hunt earns CFE designation from IAAM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
BancorpSouth Arena director Todd Hunt has earned the Certified Facilities Executive (CFE) designation from the International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM). The designation was conferred upon 12 individuals during the 2010 VenueConnect in Houston.
Prior to certification, Hunt was rated on his experience and accomplishments in public assembly venue management and successfully completed a comprehensive written examination, which tests general knowledge of the public assembly venue management profession.
The 2010 class brings the total number of public venue facility managers who have earned the CFE designation to more than 215.
Hunt is a native of Starkville and earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University and a master of education degree from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Melissa, are the proud parents of Abby, Mallie and Noah.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal