Hunt earns CFE designation from IAAM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
BancorpSouth Arena director Todd Hunt has earned the Certified Facilities Executive (CFE) designation from the International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM). The designation was conferred upon 12 individuals during the 2010 VenueConnect in Houston.
Prior to certification, Hunt was rated on his experience and accomplishments in public assembly venue management and successfully completed a comprehensive written examination, which tests general knowledge of the public assembly venue management profession.
The 2010 class brings the total number of public venue facility managers who have earned the CFE designation to more than 215.
Hunt is a native of Starkville and earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University and a master of education degree from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Melissa, are the proud parents of Abby, Mallie and Noah.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training