Hunt earns CFE designation from IAAM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
BancorpSouth Arena director Todd Hunt has earned the Certified Facilities Executive (CFE) designation from the International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM). The designation was conferred upon 12 individuals during the 2010 VenueConnect in Houston.
Prior to certification, Hunt was rated on his experience and accomplishments in public assembly venue management and successfully completed a comprehensive written examination, which tests general knowledge of the public assembly venue management profession.
The 2010 class brings the total number of public venue facility managers who have earned the CFE designation to more than 215.
Hunt is a native of Starkville and earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University and a master of education degree from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Melissa, are the proud parents of Abby, Mallie and Noah.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19