Hunt earns CFE designation from IAAM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
BancorpSouth Arena director Todd Hunt has earned the Certified Facilities Executive (CFE) designation from the International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM). The designation was conferred upon 12 individuals during the 2010 VenueConnect in Houston.
Prior to certification, Hunt was rated on his experience and accomplishments in public assembly venue management and successfully completed a comprehensive written examination, which tests general knowledge of the public assembly venue management profession.
The 2010 class brings the total number of public venue facility managers who have earned the CFE designation to more than 215.
Hunt is a native of Starkville and earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University and a master of education degree from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Melissa, are the proud parents of Abby, Mallie and Noah.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma