Massengale receives Emerald Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
Ocean Springs-based Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management advisor Marc Massengale received the company’s Emerald Award at the company’s 130th Annual Meeting in Milwaukee held July 27. The award recognizes Massengale’s exceptional efforts to help clients achieve financial security, based on production.
Massengale is an advisor with the Spinks Group based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations