No CON for St. Dominic
No to St Dominic. They under-staff nurses, and watch out when you get close to being vested — they will find a way to get rid of you and then report you to the nursing board for a paper error it has nothing to do with the care of patients. I am not a nurse a former patient and know of a nurse this happened to and a good one. My next problem— they do not apply payment correctly to patients’ accounts. We don’t know another poor unfair employer and hospital in the area. They are greedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center