No CON for St. Dominic
No to St Dominic. They under-staff nurses, and watch out when you get close to being vested — they will find a way to get rid of you and then report you to the nursing board for a paper error it has nothing to do with the care of patients. I am not a nurse a former patient and know of a nurse this happened to and a good one. My next problem— they do not apply payment correctly to patients’ accounts. We don’t know another poor unfair employer and hospital in the area. They are greedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports