No CON for St. Dominic
No to St Dominic. They under-staff nurses, and watch out when you get close to being vested — they will find a way to get rid of you and then report you to the nursing board for a paper error it has nothing to do with the care of patients. I am not a nurse a former patient and know of a nurse this happened to and a good one. My next problem— they do not apply payment correctly to patients’ accounts. We don’t know another poor unfair employer and hospital in the area. They are greedy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill