Pinnacle Trust promotes one, adds two
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
Pinnacle Trust recently announced one promotion as well as two new additions to the staff. Carol Brock has been promoted to trust operations officer. She received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 1985, and has over 18 years of experience in the financial industry. Brock originally joined Pinnacle Trust in 2008.
Ashley DeVeaux Davis has joined Pinnacle Trust as the marketing and client services coordinator. She is a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration and has previously worked three years in Mississippi politics.
Maeve Wilson has joined Pinnacle Trust as an associate relationship manager. She is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University with a B.B.A. in finance. Wilson has held previous internships at both Pinnacle Trust and with the Dallas Mavericks Marketing Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy