Pinnacle Trust promotes one, adds two
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
Pinnacle Trust recently announced one promotion as well as two new additions to the staff. Carol Brock has been promoted to trust operations officer. She received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 1985, and has over 18 years of experience in the financial industry. Brock originally joined Pinnacle Trust in 2008.
Ashley DeVeaux Davis has joined Pinnacle Trust as the marketing and client services coordinator. She is a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration and has previously worked three years in Mississippi politics.
Maeve Wilson has joined Pinnacle Trust as an associate relationship manager. She is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University with a B.B.A. in finance. Wilson has held previous internships at both Pinnacle Trust and with the Dallas Mavericks Marketing Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet