Pinnacle Trust promotes one, adds two
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
Pinnacle Trust recently announced one promotion as well as two new additions to the staff. Carol Brock has been promoted to trust operations officer. She received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 1985, and has over 18 years of experience in the financial industry. Brock originally joined Pinnacle Trust in 2008.
Ashley DeVeaux Davis has joined Pinnacle Trust as the marketing and client services coordinator. She is a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration and has previously worked three years in Mississippi politics.
Maeve Wilson has joined Pinnacle Trust as an associate relationship manager. She is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University with a B.B.A. in finance. Wilson has held previous internships at both Pinnacle Trust and with the Dallas Mavericks Marketing Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement