Pinnacle Trust promotes one, adds two
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2010
Pinnacle Trust recently announced one promotion as well as two new additions to the staff. Carol Brock has been promoted to trust operations officer. She received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in 1985, and has over 18 years of experience in the financial industry. Brock originally joined Pinnacle Trust in 2008.
Ashley DeVeaux Davis has joined Pinnacle Trust as the marketing and client services coordinator. She is a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration and has previously worked three years in Mississippi politics.
Maeve Wilson has joined Pinnacle Trust as an associate relationship manager. She is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University with a B.B.A. in finance. Wilson has held previous internships at both Pinnacle Trust and with the Dallas Mavericks Marketing Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love