What’s good for the alien is good for the employer
If (State Sen. Lee Yancy) is so gung-ho about about immigration laws being “a matter of national security and public safety” and wants legislation “similar to the Arizona law combating illegal immigration,” how does he feel about punishing corporations like Howard Industries for hiring illegal aliens? Some of these Mississippi lawmakers are such hippocrits on this issue. They want to punish the illegal alien for being here, but won’t punish the employer for bringing them here.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation