What’s good for the alien is good for the employer
If (State Sen. Lee Yancy) is so gung-ho about about immigration laws being “a matter of national security and public safety” and wants legislation “similar to the Arizona law combating illegal immigration,” how does he feel about punishing corporations like Howard Industries for hiring illegal aliens? Some of these Mississippi lawmakers are such hippocrits on this issue. They want to punish the illegal alien for being here, but won’t punish the employer for bringing them here.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.