What’s good for the alien is good for the employer
If (State Sen. Lee Yancy) is so gung-ho about about immigration laws being “a matter of national security and public safety” and wants legislation “similar to the Arizona law combating illegal immigration,” how does he feel about punishing corporations like Howard Industries for hiring illegal aliens? Some of these Mississippi lawmakers are such hippocrits on this issue. They want to punish the illegal alien for being here, but won’t punish the employer for bringing them here.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds