Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City
HATTIESBURG — Messerschmidt Safety Consultants (MSC), a provider of traffic safety and forensic analysis based in Birmingham, Ala., has opened an office in Hattiesburg.
The Hattiesburg office, located at 518 Main Street, Suite 202, expands MSC’s ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
This is the second office location for MSC.
“We have seen significant growth in inquiries for our technical expertise and analysis,” said William Messerschmidt, founder and principal technical analyst, MSC. “Our transportation, legal and insurance industry clients in the Florida Panhandle, New Orleans, La., Jackson, Miss., and Mobile, Ala., are experiencing an increase in their need for accident analysis and accident prevention services. To support their efforts, we are expanding our local resources. The Hattiesburg office will deliver superior support to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs