Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City
HATTIESBURG — Messerschmidt Safety Consultants (MSC), a provider of traffic safety and forensic analysis based in Birmingham, Ala., has opened an office in Hattiesburg.
The Hattiesburg office, located at 518 Main Street, Suite 202, expands MSC’s ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
This is the second office location for MSC.
“We have seen significant growth in inquiries for our technical expertise and analysis,” said William Messerschmidt, founder and principal technical analyst, MSC. “Our transportation, legal and insurance industry clients in the Florida Panhandle, New Orleans, La., Jackson, Miss., and Mobile, Ala., are experiencing an increase in their need for accident analysis and accident prevention services. To support their efforts, we are expanding our local resources. The Hattiesburg office will deliver superior support to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill