Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City
HATTIESBURG — Messerschmidt Safety Consultants (MSC), a provider of traffic safety and forensic analysis based in Birmingham, Ala., has opened an office in Hattiesburg.
The Hattiesburg office, located at 518 Main Street, Suite 202, expands MSC’s ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
This is the second office location for MSC.
“We have seen significant growth in inquiries for our technical expertise and analysis,” said William Messerschmidt, founder and principal technical analyst, MSC. “Our transportation, legal and insurance industry clients in the Florida Panhandle, New Orleans, La., Jackson, Miss., and Mobile, Ala., are experiencing an increase in their need for accident analysis and accident prevention services. To support their efforts, we are expanding our local resources. The Hattiesburg office will deliver superior support to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues