Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City
HATTIESBURG — Messerschmidt Safety Consultants (MSC), a provider of traffic safety and forensic analysis based in Birmingham, Ala., has opened an office in Hattiesburg.
The Hattiesburg office, located at 518 Main Street, Suite 202, expands MSC’s ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
This is the second office location for MSC.
“We have seen significant growth in inquiries for our technical expertise and analysis,” said William Messerschmidt, founder and principal technical analyst, MSC. “Our transportation, legal and insurance industry clients in the Florida Panhandle, New Orleans, La., Jackson, Miss., and Mobile, Ala., are experiencing an increase in their need for accident analysis and accident prevention services. To support their efforts, we are expanding our local resources. The Hattiesburg office will deliver superior support to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry