Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City
HATTIESBURG — Messerschmidt Safety Consultants (MSC), a provider of traffic safety and forensic analysis based in Birmingham, Ala., has opened an office in Hattiesburg.
The Hattiesburg office, located at 518 Main Street, Suite 202, expands MSC’s ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
This is the second office location for MSC.
“We have seen significant growth in inquiries for our technical expertise and analysis,” said William Messerschmidt, founder and principal technical analyst, MSC. “Our transportation, legal and insurance industry clients in the Florida Panhandle, New Orleans, La., Jackson, Miss., and Mobile, Ala., are experiencing an increase in their need for accident analysis and accident prevention services. To support their efforts, we are expanding our local resources. The Hattiesburg office will deliver superior support to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Alabama firm opens new office in Hub City”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge