Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease
Published: August 20,2010
Atlanta-based Logisticare Solutions LLC, a health care transportation management company, signed a new lease for 6,172 square feet at Woodlands Office Park in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Logisticare, and Russell Wilcox of Woodlands Realty Group LLC represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease