Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease
by Amy McCullough
Published: August 20,2010
Atlanta-based Logisticare Solutions LLC, a health care transportation management company, signed a new lease for 6,172 square feet at Woodlands Office Park in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Logisticare, and Russell Wilcox of Woodlands Realty Group LLC represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data