Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease
Published: August 20,2010
Atlanta-based Logisticare Solutions LLC, a health care transportation management company, signed a new lease for 6,172 square feet at Woodlands Office Park in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Logisticare, and Russell Wilcox of Woodlands Realty Group LLC represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal