Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease
Published: August 20,2010
Atlanta-based Logisticare Solutions LLC, a health care transportation management company, signed a new lease for 6,172 square feet at Woodlands Office Park in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Logisticare, and Russell Wilcox of Woodlands Realty Group LLC represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so