Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease
Published: August 20,2010
Atlanta-based Logisticare Solutions LLC, a health care transportation management company, signed a new lease for 6,172 square feet at Woodlands Office Park in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Logisticare, and Russell Wilcox of Woodlands Realty Group LLC represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health care transportation company signs Ridgeland lease”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast