Investment banking firm expands Ridgeland office
by Amy McCullough
Published: August 20,2010
Investment banking and wealth management firm Stephens, Inc., based in Little Rock, Ark., has expanded its Ridgeland office at 140 Township Avenue in The Township at Colony Park by more than 2,000 square feet. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Stephens, and Kenneth Herring of Kerioth Corp. represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer