Investment banking firm expands Ridgeland office
Published: August 20,2010
Investment banking and wealth management firm Stephens, Inc., based in Little Rock, Ark., has expanded its Ridgeland office at 140 Township Avenue in The Township at Colony Park by more than 2,000 square feet. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Stephens, and Kenneth Herring of Kerioth Corp. represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations