Investment banking firm expands Ridgeland office
Published: August 20,2010
Investment banking and wealth management firm Stephens, Inc., based in Little Rock, Ark., has expanded its Ridgeland office at 140 Township Avenue in The Township at Colony Park by more than 2,000 square feet. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Stephens, and Kenneth Herring of Kerioth Corp. represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university