Investment banking firm expands Ridgeland office
by Amy McCullough
Published: August 20,2010
Investment banking and wealth management firm Stephens, Inc., based in Little Rock, Ark., has expanded its Ridgeland office at 140 Township Avenue in The Township at Colony Park by more than 2,000 square feet. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Stephens, and Kenneth Herring of Kerioth Corp. represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets