Investment banking firm expands Ridgeland office
Published: August 20,2010
Investment banking and wealth management firm Stephens, Inc., based in Little Rock, Ark., has expanded its Ridgeland office at 140 Township Avenue in The Township at Colony Park by more than 2,000 square feet. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty Inc. represented Stephens, and Kenneth Herring of Kerioth Corp. represented the landlord.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking